Monday, July 20, 2015

Back to Nonsense!

Oh it feels good to be back again.. I don't know how many times I am going to do it.. I feel like Undertaker, who keeps disappearing and reappearing no matter how old he gets.. I guess its the passion that keeps bringing me back.. Well! The bottom line is I am here and I am here for good.. I guess :P

Ok, so the past 3 months have been really full of ups and downs. I learnt a lot of lessons and went through lots of emotions including happiness, sadness, loneliness everything.. But trust me I have come out stronger than ever, feel more confident and ready to take on the world no matter what the situation. Tackled headaches, Game of thrones shocks, drinking, work stress, other stress, car dents, macbook absence, sleepless nights, fuck ups with friends, fights with parents, back to back to back elante visits :P, celebrations etc etc..

Thats not important what I went through, the important thing is what did I learn??

Ok here goes:

1. Celebrate life! You are losing it every second. So don't let your weekends go to waste ;)
2. Maintain a balance between work and play.
3. Stress sucks, don't take it even if its offered for free. Do some work out instead :P
4. Sleep peacefully, your heart feels like exploding if you don't.
5. Keep your emotions under control all the time.
6. Don't get too attached easily, keep it under limits :P
7. Go out and party while you can.
8. Have a girl in the group, you are not allowed in any good place in chandigarh unless you have a girl in the group lol
9. JD with Coke is amazing. Have it often.
10. Do not drink too much if you have to drive.
11. Don't ask for Brut coffee.. it sucks
12. Write more often and don't share everything :P
13. Be confident in everything you do.
14. Believe in destiny & learn to let go :)
15. Live life like a king. You ROCK! ;)

Thats how life is. You keep moving forward and you keep learning. God bless!

4 comments:

Arpit Rastogi said...

Haha so you finally started drinking in Tricity as well :D

amitej kalra said...

Nonsense is what keeps us going... quirky as always... :)

Ankit Seth said...

@rasto.. Haha yeah thodi baut :P

@amitej kalra.. Yeah it does.. ;) Time for a post from your end :P Socho mat, bas likho :)

Arpit Rastogi said...

Lovely lovely! Badhiya hai :P